Sales and Marketing
Surviving During Uncertain Times
- Lending Limit Increased for SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans - An increase in the cap and loan period for SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loans and an extension of the PPP are two recent developments in economic assistance for small businesses.
- SBA Provides 8(a) Program Extension Due to Pandemic - Small businesses who have been impacted by COVID can receive a one-year extension of their participation in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
- Click here to read more articles about Surviving During Uncertain Times.
- Plan Your Equipment Purchases Now for a Significant Year-End Tax Deduction - If you have been considering a capital expenditure for your business, now would be the time to sit down with your business bank to discuss your best financing options.
- Pre-Funding Your Business Exit with Excess Cash - Create a plan to accumulate retirement capital. If you’re behind the savings curve because you’ve focused on investing in your business, you have several options that will enable you to catch up.
- Click here to read more articles about Situation Analysis.